For the ministry and staff of FamilyLife, the year 2020 will bring many new adventures as well as more changes. However, even with anticipated changes, it’s good to remind you and your listeners that their mission remains unchanged. And that is …
To effectively develop godly marriages and families who change the world one home at a time.
With that in mind, I wanted to pass along a message from FamilyLife’s president, David Robbins, who shared in December the outreach the ministry accomplished in 2019 while looking forward to the new year ahead:
As the end of the year draws near, I’ve been looking back at 2019 and marveling in all the Lord has done. None of it would have happened without people like you, who believe in the power of the gospel and desire to see marriages and families restored. It’s pretty fantastic to think of all that He’s done through FamilyLife in so little time.
In this past year alone:
- 59,474 people attended a Weekend to Remember® to strengthen and restore their marriages.
- 2,898 lives were touched by the Love Like You Mean It® marriage cruise.
- Through more than 1,300 radio outlets, and digitally online, hundreds of thousands of people are receiving biblical teaching and encouragement via the FamilyLife Today® broadcast.
- Almost 4,000 attendees found the help they need to integrate families and strengthen bonds through our Blended & Blessed® conference for stepfamilies.
- And over 127,167 individuals have taken advantage of helpful biblical and practical training resources, such as FamilyLife’s Art of Parenting®, The Art of Marriage®, and Passport2Purity®.
Friend, your partnership with FamilyLife Today is making difference, too! Because without it, the ministry wouldn’t be able to reach your listeners who are helping to change the world one home at a time. We’re beyond grateful and are here to support your efforts in any way we can in 2020.
By the way, be sure to download the Program Tool Kit for January here. You’ll find there’s more biblical teaching and encouragement available for your audience, especially starting January 13 when couples tuning into FamilyLife Today will hear from several experts about God’s design for their marriage. They’ll also learn about the limited half-price offer available for the Weekend to Remember marriage getaway coming to 50 plus cities this Spring.
It’s an exciting year ahead for FamilyLife … and my prayer is that is true for you as well.