A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
As they passed a barnyard of mules and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, “Relatives of yours?”
“Yep,” the wife replied, “in-laws.”
This Valentine’s Day, give the couples in your listening audience the refreshing power of laughter in their marriage. Focus on the Family has made it easy with a free resource they’re inviting you to share. “A Love that Laughs” includes a trio of excerpts with a variety of date-night ideas and encouraging practical advice.
And here’s more love to share all month long:
Marriage On the Air:
- How to Find a Good and Godly Spouse (Gary Thomas)
- Are Your Five Core Needs Being Met? (Dr. Kathy Koch)
- How to Have a Better Sex Life by Understanding Your Love Style (Milan and Kay Yerkovich)
- Bringing Laughter to Your Marriage (Ted Cunningham)
- Strengthening Your Marriage Through Daily Choices (Ron and Jody Zappia)
Valentine’s Day Articles:
For Valentine’s Day and every day — it’s always safe to point your listeners to FocusontheFamily.com to help marriages that are thriving or in crisis.