Bookmark this page for details on radio resources for tragedy response.
To equip you with the resources to walk alongside your listeners during the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting, the following ministries have prepared replacement programs, blogs, and more.
These programs aired on Tuesday, October 3rd—offering listeners a variety of perspectives, prayers, and comfort in the wake of the Las Vegas tragedy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for special access to air these programs, and click on the links below to share them on your website and social media pages.
BreakPoint (John Stonestreet): “Mourning in the Wake of Las Vegas: Weeping for the Suffering, Calling Evil by Name” >>
Daily Light for Daily Living (Anne Graham Lotz): “God is in Control: All is Well” >>
Haven Today (Charles Morris): “Heartfelt Hymns Part 2” >>
Joni and Friends (Joni Eareckson Tada): “Response to Las Vegas Shooting” >>
Life Issues (Brad Mattes): “Las Vegas Tragedy” >>
The Point (John Stonestreet): “A Time to Mourn” >>
Focus on the Family
- Experts are ready to talk about helping kids deal with tragedy. Email email@example.com to set up your interview. Please include your name, station call letters, and a contact number.
Articles, Blogs & Statements
BreakPoint This Week
Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ)
- Ministry Blog: “Las Vegas Shooting” >>
- Bob Lepine: “The Las Vegas Shootings: Asking the ‘Why?’ Questions” >>
- Barbara Rainey: “How to Talk to Your Children When You Wake Up to Yet Another Tragedy” >>
Focus on the Family
- Jim Daly: Statement on Facebook >>
- Charles Morris: “A Biblical Response to the Las Vegas Shooting” >>
Joni and Friends
- Joni Eareckson Tada): “Response to Las Vegas Shooting” >>
- Max Lucado: “Evil: Why in the World?” >>
- Max Lucado via USA Today: “Vegas shooting: The land of the stars and stripes has become a country of stress & strife” >>
- Max Lucado via FOX News: “Las Vegas shooting – After this tragedy, can we still find calm in chaos?” >>
Social Media Support
Graphics: Open in Dropbox >>
Trending Hashtags: #PrayforVegas #LasVegas #LasVegasShooting
Help for talking to kids about tragedy: Focus on the Family’s support to parents >>
Counselors standing by:
Focus has family help specialists and counselors ready to help. Reach out to 1-800-A-Family.
Get this book:
Let your listeners know that Grace to You is offering John MacArthur’s book, Anxious for Nothing, free for first-time ministry contact (now through October 21st) >>
Share this video:
Charles Morris (HAVEN Today) interviews Christian counselor Dr. David Powlison on Scripture’s promises of hope in the midst of tragedy >>