Have you given up the pro-life fight?
Did the recent New York state law allowing a woman to abort her child at any point during pregnancy cause you to surrender?
Has the celebration by many of such legislation shocked you into silence?
If you answered “NO!” to those three questions, then please keep reading. Because you are needed in the fight for life. January may be the official “Sanctity of Life” month, but we are officially not done yet!
You want to continue speaking up for life, and Focus on the Family President Jim Daly is right there with you. Watch this video and the bold commitment he makes for the preborn. Will it be your commitment too?
Key highlights from the video:
- It’s succeeded: Since the program started in 2004, over 425,000 babies have been saved as a result of Option Ultrasound.
- It works: 60-70% change their minds about abortion after seeing an ultrasound of their baby.
- It’s possible! With Option Ultrasound, “A Million Alive By 2025.”
Commit to staying in the fight! Here are three ways Christian radio can help:
- Schedule an interview with an expert from Focus on the Family. Talk about the latest news, the reasons to stay involved, and practical steps to stay in the fight. Contact Ashley Durand, publicist for Focus on the Family.
- Share what Focus on the Family is doing + link to the Option Ultrasound website.
- Air the Focus on the Family daily broadcast, where you can be assured your listeners are getting the inspiration and education they need on pro-life concerns so that every family can thrive.
Please feel free to contact me for additional ways to stay in the fight!
P.S. There IS good news coming out of New York. Option Ultrasound made a way for Marta to choose life. Watch and share her story, and don’t forget to link to the Option Ultrasound website. Your listeners are going to want to be a part of this!