Who in your family fits this description: “They love helping people, especially those who are hurting.” Or how about this one: “They love tradition, routines, and patterns.” The “caregiver” and the “traditionalist” are just two of the seven types explained in a new resource from Focus on the Family — “Ways Our Family Can Connect With God.”
This helpful tool is just part of what’s in store when your listeners sign-up for the “Best Year Ever!” free resource. It’s a new 5-part video series delivered in time-released emails from Focus’ Vice President of Parenting and Youth —Danny Huerta.
Here are the five topics covered in the series:
- Helping Kids Connect with God (Spiritual Health)
- Raising Emotionally Healthy Kids (Emotional Health)
- Connecting with your Pediatrician (Physical Health)
- Building Sexual Intelligence (Sexual Health)
- Safe Social Connections (Social Health)
Be sure every family in your audience is well-prepared for back-to-school season!
Here’s how to share this free resource:
- Download your best size web banners (created for web, email, and social)
- Link to: https://focusonthefamily.webconnex.com/co-best-year-ever?refcd=657001
- Direct families to get the free resource from Focus on the Family to experience their Best Year Ever!
- Let us know what your listeners think of resources like these! Email email@example.com.
Who doesn’t want to set their kids up for success?