#GrandparentsDay: Show Your Love On-Air & Online!
September 11, 2016
National Grandparents Day is an annual observance in the United States that honors grandparents and other seniors, and seeks to strengthen relationships between the generations.
When is Grandparents Day?
Grandparents Day is celebrated each year on the first Sunday after Labor Day and falls onSunday, September 11th this year.
How Did Grandparents Day Begin?
National Grandparents Day was created in 1978 by a federal proclamation, passed by Congress and signed by President Jimmy Carter. National Grandparents Day was firstcelebrated on Sunday, September 9, 1979.
Did You Know?
– 66% of grandparents have never commemorated Grandparents Day.
– 72% think being a grandparent is the most important thing in their life.
– 70% see their grandkids at least once a week.
Show Your Love for Grandparents: We’ve Made it Easy for You!
In preparation for #GrandparentsDay, we’ve created and compiled a package of tools to make it easy to show your love for grandparents both on-air and online! Just visithttp://www.ambassadoradvertising.comgrandparents-day to download:
– 6 x :30 PSAs: Voiced by favorite ministry speakers
– 3 x Graphics: Ready for your social media & website use
– 1 x Infographic: “Grandparents: By the Numbers”
– 1 x 2:10 Vignette & Video: “Grandparents: Investing for Life” … a sweet Ambassador-created piece, featuring the voices of three generations, including Al Sanders, Jim Sanders, and Rachel Sanders
Then, drop our Social Media Team a note at Social@ambaa.com!
We want to hear what you’d like to see in upcoming digital “Tool Kits.”
The Ambassador Social Team
Ambassador: We Connect. Ministry and Media.