It’s better than a list of free product samples, free outdoor activities, and even free food. We’re talking about the ultimate freebie list for helping families thrive — and we want you to share it! The list includes a free marriage assessment, family election activity kit, important guide for safety in public restrooms — and even a parent’s guide to Pokémon Go.
Focus on the Family is committed to providing timely resources to help families navigate the world in which we live. And we can’t do it without you! Share on social media, insert in your weekly e-newsletter, feature it inside a monthly publication. We need your help to spread the word about these free resources. It’s just one more way your station can help families thrive!
The Ultimate Freebie List for Families
1. Focus on Marriage Assessment: How strong is your marriage? Do you have what it takes to thrive? Take the free Focus on Marriage Assessment and find out.
2. Back to School Brain Boost: Do your kids need a brain boost before heading back to school? Get the free digital guide, “Back to School Brain Boost.”
3. Commit 2 Vote: Do you need help impressing the value of good citizenship in the hearts and minds of your children? Download the free “Your Family’s Election Activity Kit.”
4. Public Restrooms: Are you ill-prepared to answer your scared and confused child with questions of public bathroom safety? There is help! Check out the “Public Restrooms — Your Privacy and Safety” article series.
5. Pokemon Go: Your child asks if they can download and play the popular new mobile game. Get the facts, the pros and cons, and discussion points for safety and boundaries in “A Quick Pokémon Guide for Parents.”
Have an idea for a timely resource to help families thrive? Let us know! We’ll pass it along to the Focus team.
Thank you for your partnership,
Ambassador Advertising Agency: We Connect. Ministry and Media.
P.S. Stay in the loop on new free resources from Focus on the Family. Sign-up for the e-newsletter Focus Forward, a weekly guide for Christian radio.