Enjoy this week’s trivia quiz!
- Drives with foot mostly on accelerator.
- The best, most reliable or most prestigious thing of its type.
- Inability to appreciate the elements of music.
- Exercise power in oppressive or ruthless way.
- Now metonym for the cinema industry.
- Light hair … from a bottle.
- The details of immediate and practical importance.
- Ski resort in Colorado.
- They’re on a mission to save you money.
- Reynolds’ renown.
BONUS: Kids TV channel.
Thanks for playing! Want the answers? Check with Peggy!