Keeping social media social is the key to better relationships and connections online.
By creating relevant, timely and useful content, radio stations can better connect with their audiences on social media and, if approached strategically, foster lasting relationships long-term.
Types of social media content you could use to connect with your audience include:
- Behind-the-scenes images or videos of a day at the radio station
- Stories (either from the community or from/about the staff)
- Shout-outs to local businesses or groups
- Employee highlights
- Photos from community events you’re attending
- Thanking listeners
- Asking for opinions or feedback