Couldn’t resist! Love them all—your favorite?? And … BONUS if you can name the husband (or romantic male lead) in each of these!
- A man and a woman who share a party line cannot stand each other, but he has fun romancing her with his voice disguised.
- A rich businessman and a young woman are attracted to each other, but he only wants an affair while she wants to save herself for marriage.
- A hypochondriac believes he is dying and makes plans for his wife which she discovers and misunderstands.
- An American physician and his wife take matters into their own hands after assassins planning to execute a foreign Prime Minister kidnap their son.
- Two widowed people fall in love and marry, unprepared for the hostile reactions of their children.
- The story of a wild west heroine sharp-shooter, her saloon, and her romance with Wild Bill Hickok.
- After five years lost at sea, a missing wife thought long dead returns just after her husband remarries.
- A housewife’s sudden rise to fame as a soap spokesperson leads to chaos in her home life.
- In London, a recently wed American woman’s sanity comes into question when she claims to be the victim of a threatening stalker.
- A university professor leaves his job to become a theater critic, creating problems with his family and friends.
Whatever will be, will be! Find out how you did with Peggy.