A friend found this recipe on Emilie Barnes’ website and recently sent it to me. We both agreed that it sounded like a really yummy recipe so I got all the ingredients together and put them in the Crock-Pot to share with my co-workers for lunch. They ALL agreed . . . it’s really YUMMY so you might want to try it too!
Orange Fling Chicken
Serves 4 generously
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (you can substitute 6 thighs if you prefer)
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 jar orange marmalade
In an 8 x 8-inch casserole dish, fling the chicken in. Then fling onion soup mix all over the top of the chicken. Lastly, fling the orange marmalade by spoonfuls over the chicken and soup mix. When cooking, the marmalade will spread over the soup mix and chicken for a delicious orange-flavored chicken. Bake at 350* for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Arrange ingredients in a Crock-Pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Do not stir.
- Double the recipe and freeze half in a FoodSaver bag for a meal later in the month.
- Side dish recommendations: rice, green beans.
Ambassador Advertising Agency: We Connect. Ministry and Media.